- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
Latest Sports Items
This could be the end for LaDainian Tomlinson.
Browns quarterback Colt McCoy says he doesn't blame Cleveland's medical staff for how they handled his head injury.
Rafael Nadal says he plans to take several weeks off after the Australian Open to recover from a nagging shoulder injury.
The Phoenix Suns have signed All-Star guard Michael Redd.
There were times this season — many times, in fact — when Evan Royster would enter the locker room at Redskins Park without anyone caring to notice. Such is life for an NFL practice squad player. Anonymity is the norm.
Browns quarterback Colt McCoy still can't practice three weeks after sustaining a concussion.
Realizing bigger isn't necessarily better, the Big Ten and Pac-12 were looking for ways to get the benefits of conference expansion without adding members.
Mike Shanahan has preached the importance of stability since he took over the Washington Redskins almost two years ago. He acknowledged Monday that building them into a winner is taking longer than he anticipated, but he's confident the required continuity exists, especially with him maintaining his position as head coach.
Major League Soccer player Freddy Adu will train with Rayo Vallecano and may join the Spanish club.