- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Two years after charming viewers by responding to a question about being on stage by saying: "What's not to like?" the bowtie-wearing son of owner Dan Gilbert wore a stern look before this one. He said he expected he was done coming here and that he believed the Cavs would be in the playoffs next season.
U.S. Open champion Andy Murray pulled out Tuesday because of a chronic back injury and will be replaced by a lucky loser.
Urlacher was the face of the Bears' franchise and leaves as one of the game's great linebackers. In March, he and the Bears were unable to reach a contract agreement and he became a free agent.
Danica Patrick refuses to get down on herself even though her first full season on the Sprint Cup series has been a struggle.
A timeline of quotes in the verbal sparring between Sergio Garcia and Tiger Woods. It dates to May 11 at The Players Championship, when Garcia was preparing to hit his second shot on the par-5 second hole and was disrupted by cheers from the gallery surrounding Woods in the trees because he took 5-wood from the bag:
Build a new stadium, host the Super Bowl to show it off.
Jim Harbaugh insists he will coachable when it comes to the tricks of driving the Indianapolis 500 pace car this weekend.
The Hall of Fame coach has led the Americans since 2005, winning gold at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics, and the 2010 world basketball championship.
Jaworski, a former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback and part owner of the AFL's Philadelphia Soul, reached out to Tebow a day after the Jets released him in April. Jaworski has yet to hear from Tebow, but expects to eventually.