- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
Latest Sports Items
The Buffalo Bills will be without at least two defensive starters against the New York Jets this weekend after linebacker Andra Davis and defensive end Marcus Stroud were ruled out due to injuries.
It wasn't even a year and a half ago that Nazr Mohammed was so frustrated at being buried on the bench by Bobcats coach Larry Brown that he wanted out of Charlotte.
The last place most people expected to find the San Francisco 49ers through three weeks of the season was last place.
Richard Childress reiterated his frustration in the NASCAR appeals process after an independent panel denied his bid to have Clint Bowyer's penalty overturned.
Generally, getting benched means a huge blow to the ego, a drastic reduction in playing time and a view from the sideline. For Juqua Parker, getting benched has meant the best start of his career.
What started as a quirky twist on the shotgun formation by an off-the-radar team searching for an edge has become the hottest offensive trend in college football.
The Indiana Pacers have picked up the team option on center Roy Hibbert's contract, meaning the former first-round pick is signed through next season.
Villarreal triumphed with the Jersey Boys of Giuseppe Rossi and Jozy Altidore at forward, with Rossi opening the scoring in a 2-1 first-round victory over Brugge on Thursday night.
The NFL has a problem with the head of the AFL-CIO's offer to mediate the league's labor talks.