- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Sports Items
What's not to like? Being in the lottery every year.
Tiger Woods is returning again to play a charity event hosted by Notah Begay III, his former teammate at Stanford.
Europe captain Paul McGinley has given himself an extra pick for next year's Ryder Cup, copying American counterpart Tom Watson's decision to choose three players.
NFL owners approved a $200 million loan Tuesday for the Atlanta Falcons to build a new stadium.
Santa Clara beat out South Florida in the running for the game to be played in 2016. Houston will host the game the following year.
Nationals reliever Ryan Mattheus has broken his pitching hand punching a locker in frustration following a rocky outing.
Justin Allgaier started the season with a new car, a new crew chief and a relatively new pit crew.
Amare Stoudemire will go into next season with $45 million left on his contract and no guarantee of a starting job.
Patrick Roy and Joe Sakic formed a productive partnership on the ice during their playing days, leading the Colorado Avalanche to two Stanley Cup titles.