- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Sports Items
Blackwolf Run howled and showed its teeth Saturday. It still doesn't seem quite as vicious as it did in 1998.
It takes too long and it's just too tough.
The Brits know how to stage a coronation, and they'll do so Sunday for either regal Roger Federer or one of their own, Andy Murray.
Kenny Wallace was wearing Kevin Harvick's red firesuit and AJ Allmendinger's yellow helmet in the pits Saturday, an odd combination for an even stranger scenario at Daytona International Speedway.
The sun beat down on the field at Nationals Park on Saturday afternoon. The temperature climbed over 100 degrees for the first pitch for the fourth time in the last eight games and Gio Gonzalez took the hill to sweat it out.
Victoria Azarenka will take over the No. 1 ranking from Maria Sharapova next week after Agnieszka Radwanska failed to win the Wimbledon title.
Defending champion Dario Franchitti has won the pole for IndyCar's race at Toronto.
Turns out, Nationals rookie phenom Bryce Harper will be heading to Kansas City, Mo., after all.
IndyCar driver Sebastien Bourdais is staying upbeat for someone whose year began with what he calls "a winter of hell," then got worse.