- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Sports Items
The Penn State football players looked on stoically as two of their teammates announced to the world: "We're going to see this thing through."
With Alex Rodriguez headed for the disabled list and possibly out into September, Eric Chavez will get his chance to prove to the New York Yankees that his injury problems are in the past and he can be an everyday position player again.
More than 30 Penn State football players say they're staying in Happy Valley despite NCAA sanctions that will keep the Nittany Lions out of a bowl game for the rest of their careers.
The Los Angeles Dodgers acquired former NL batting champion Hanley Ramirez from Miami in a multiplayer trade, the second big deal in as many days for the disappointing Marlins.
Triple jumper Voula Papachristou was expelled from Greece's Olympic team Wednesday for her comments on Twitter mocking African immigrants and expressing support for a far-right party.
Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick, who was selected in the first round by the Bengals, is expected to miss up to six weeks after fracturing a bone in his knee during a workout earlier this month.
Cole Hamels and the Philadelphia Phillies have agreed to a $144 million, six-year contract that prevents the 2008 World Series MVP from becoming a free agent after the season.
For only the second time since 1997, Pittsburgh Steelers opened training camp without Hines Ward.
Not long after putting on a Dodgers uniform, Hanley Ramirez took ground balls at shortstop. It probably won't be long before he's there on a regular basis.