- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Bryce Florie wonders why any pitcher would resist wearing a little extra protection on his head.
Kurt Busch ended up on top at Darlington Raceway a week after finishing upside-down at Talladega.
Major League Baseball suspended umpire Fieldin Culbreth for two games on Friday because he was in charge of the crew that allowed Astros manager Bo Porter to improperly switch relievers in the middle of an inning.
For almost 27 years, fans at Old Trafford have watched Alex Ferguson vent his anger, berate officials, check his watch and make celebratory jigs down the sideline.
New Rutgers basketball coach Eddie Jordan is not a graduate of the university as the school had claimed, another embarrassment for an athletic program still smarting from the firing of previous coach Mike Rice.
AJ Allmendinger will drive in IndyCar's Belle Isle Grand Prix Dual in Detroit.
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly says the league is "proceeding under the assumption" its players will take part in the 2014 Sochi Olympics.
The Indianapolis 500 is getting its mojo back.
Matt Hagan raced to the No. 1 qualifying position in Funny Car for the first time since November 2011 on Friday at the rain-delayed Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals at Atlanta Dragway.