- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
Latest Sports Items
Dean Smith was a popular man on Thursday.
Rob Bolden's poise came through loud and clear over the phone.
A Michigan State football player has pleaded guilty to receiving and concealing stolen property in the theft of laptop computers from several Detroit Public Schools.
Robert Marve will have to wait another year for the chance to live up to his enormous potential.
What started as a quirky twist on the shotgun formation by an off-the-radar team searching for an edge has become the hottest offensive trend in college football.
St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson missed his second straight day of practice Thursday with a groin injury and it was unclear whether he will play Sunday against Seattle.
The president of the AFL-CIO is offering to mediate the NFL's labor negotiations. The league has a very basic problem with that: The head of the NFL Players Association sits on the executive council of the AFL-CIO, a labor union federation.
Michael Vick is the NFL's hottest quarterback. The Washington Redskins have the league's leakiest defense.
Green Bay is missing Ryan Grant and not just on the roster.