- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Sports Items
Cubs rookie Tyler Colvin was hospitalized Sunday after his chest was punctured by part of a shattered bat.
Redskins starting left tackle Trent Williams will have an MRI exam after injuring his left knee and a toe late in regulation of Washington's 30-27 overtime loss to the Houston Texans.
New England wide receiver Randy Moss became the fourth player in NFL history to reach 150 career touchdowns with a jaw-dropping, one-handed 34-yard catch in the Patriots' 28-14 loss to the New York Jets on Sunday.
Darrelle Revis hopes his balky hamstring won't sideline him for long.
Brett Favre was intercepted three times and the Miami Dolphins stopped Adrian Peterson on fourth-and-goal from the 1-yard line to preserve a 14-10 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
Michigan State moved into The Associated Press college football poll after its thrilling victory against Notre Dame, while No. 14 Arizona received its best regular-season ranking in 12 years after the Wildcats knocked off Iowa.
Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins will have an MRI on his right knee Monday, though he believes everything is OK.
Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth was inactive for the Washington Redskins' game against the Houston Texans on Sunday because of a sprained ankle.
Texans receiver Andre Johnson will have an MRI exam on his sprained right ankle after injuring it Sunday, leaving the game, then returning to make a tying, fourth-down touchdown catch late in the fourth quarter of Houston's 30-27 victory over the Washington Redskins.