- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
Latest Sports Items
Fresh off a second straight drubbing of the once-mighty Barcelona, Bayern Munich was voted the top team in the Associated Press global soccer poll for the sixth straight week.
Ginobili's shot and an intense defensive effort in the fourth quarter turned what appeared to be a sure loss by the Spurs into the Warriors' 30th straight defeat in San Antonio dating to Feb. 14, 1997.
Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira says he could be ready to take on-field batting practice for the first time Friday since hurting his right wrist two months ago.
The good news for the Washington Nationals as they trickled into the clubhouse on Tuesday afternoon, was that Jayson Werth was able to test his right hamstring on Monday and felt strong.
Joey Logano will run a NASCAR Nationwide race in Iowa in June, the night before competing in a Sprint Cup event at Pocono.
One night after making his red carpet debut in New York, Tiger Woods was on a golf course that hasn't treated him very well over the years.
The Players Championship should consider changing the name of its course to the TPC Mystery.
After the Buffalo Sabres fired Lindy Ruff in February, they planned on an extensive offseason coaching search.
Matt Kemp became an Internet sensation after an impromptu gesture he made toward a cancer-stricken Dodgers fan attending a game at San Francisco's AT&T Park.