- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sports Items
When Australian golfer Marc Leishman heard about the December shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, he immediately went to his computer to look at a map.
When the Minnesota Vikings unveiled the design of their new stadium, they introduced another attention-grabbing image to the NFL's stadium collection: The see-through roof.
Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin knows full well that his playoff failures are adding up.
Outfielder Curtis Granderson became the first of the New York Yankees' injured stars to return to the lineup, rejoining the team 2 1/2 months after breaking his right forearm in his first at-bat of spring training.
Bryce Harper has left the game in the fifth inning after the Washington Nationals star ran full-on into the scoreboard in right field at Dodger Stadium on Monday night.
Who knew Mike Ribeiro's overtime goal on Friday would be the Caps' last of the season and that 72 hours they'd be sitting in their locker room wondering what happened.
Glen Gulutzan couldn't end the longest playoff drought in franchise history for the Dallas Stars and the second-year coach didn't hold the option on the remaining season in his contract.
A celebration of Paris Saint-Germain's first league title since 1994 was canceled Tuesday, a day after rioting during festivities in the French capital led to 21 arrests and injuries to more than 30 people.
Breaking news — It came down to a single "armageddon" playoff game, but top-seeded GM Gata Kamsky claimed the 2013 U.S. championship in a thrilling finish Monday at the Chess Club Scholastic Center of St. Louis. He defeated Texas GM Alejandro Ramirez in a rapid playoff after the two finished atop the 24-player field with 6½-2½ scores.