- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Sports Items
The Chicago White Sox traded closer Sergio Santos to the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday, sending him back to the organization where he spent three seasons trying to make the majors as a shortstop.
Nobody knows what will come of the Tim Tebow experiment, not even those scrambling ramblers who came before him.
Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis and left tackle Trent Williams officially were suspended without pay for the remainder of the season for violating the NFL’s substance abuse policy, the league announced Tuesday.
Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was moments removed from watching Maryland's Terrell Stoglin scorch the Fighting Irish for 31 points Sunday. Still, he knew another player did just as much to sink his team in the BB&T Classic.
Top-ranked Caroline Wozniacki will return to the Rogers Cup in Montreal next year.
Andrew Luck has been a little worried lately.
Tuesday's practice featured a noticeable change: Alex Ovechkin and Alexander Semin flanking leading scorer Nicklas Backstrom on the Caps' top line.
The Los Angeles Lakers will play games on the first three nights of the NBA season, the first of 42 back-to-back-to-back sets teams will face during this lockout-shortened season.
Much has changed for boxing since Riddick Bowe successfully defended his WBA heavyweight title against Jesse Ferguson at RFK Stadium in 1993, the last time HBO televised a card in the District.