- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Sports Items
Joey Logano barely made the start of the Sprint Cup race in Texas after prerace inspections turned up problems with the rear of his car and Penske teammate Brad Keselowski's ride.
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke will need surgery to repair his broken collarbone and is expected to miss eight weeks.
U.S. Golf Association rules applied by Augusta National Golf Club in assessing Tiger Woods a two-stroke penalty for an illegal drop in Friday's second round.
Tiger Woods was assessed a two-stroke penalty Saturday for his drop in the second round of the Masters, but was not disqualified. Below is the Masters' statement on the decision:
The NBA fined Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant $25,000 on Friday for making a "menacing gesture," when he pretended to slice his throat after throwing down a big dunk during the Thunder's victory against the Golden State Warriors.
Joey Logano finished fifth in the Sprint Cup race in Texas after almost missing the start and getting sent to the back of the field following a failed prerace inspection.
Watson birdied the first three holes, parred the rest of the holes on the front and reached even par for the tournament with a birdie on No. 10. But things began to fall apart at Amen Corner.