- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Yankees catcher Francisco Cervellli broke his right hand on Ivan Nova's fifth pitch the game against Toronto on Friday night, and two innings later New York's starter walked off the mound with pain in his right elbow.
Holtby will start the regular-season finale against the Boston Bruins as he and the Caps get into playoff pattern.
All-Star point guard Russell Westbrook will have surgery to repair cartilage in his right knee and be out indefinitely, dealing a harsh blow to the Oklahoma City Thunder's championship chances.
Sidney Crosby's smile betrays a jagged ridgeline of enamel along his bottom row of teeth, evidence of the extensive damage inflicted to Crosby's jaw by a wayward shot a month ago.
Geno Smith's surprising slide through the NFL draft stopped in the second round.
Alabama's dominance once again carried over to the NFL draft.
Singer Neil Diamond is donating this week's sales from "Sweet Caroline" after the tune became a source of comfort following the explosions at the Boston Marathon.
The Kansas City Chiefs took offensive tackle Eric Fisher of Central Michigan to begin the NFL draft Thursday night, then Jacksonville went for Texas A&M's Luke Joeckel.
Major League Baseball won't change its schedule to boost the sport's chances of getting back into the Olympics.