- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Latest Sports Items
Unheralded David Lynn was contending again at a major championship. Jamie Donaldson turned in a rare ace at the sixth hole. And Tiger Woods? He was right in the mix for a fifth green jacket, just as everyone expected.
Sebastian Vettel intensified his fight with Red Bull teammate Mark Webber, saying Thursday that the Australian driver has hurt the Formula One team in the past.
If Kimi Raikkonen is the grumpiest driver in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton the naturally quickest and Jenson Button the English charmer, then the most resilient is Felipe Massa.
Members of the Rutgers men's basketball team say they didn't feel threatened by their former coach's behavior and they want an assistant coach to take over the program.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s fans might not have liked it, but the driver himself has no issue with Hendrick Motorsports teammate Jimmie Johnson for passing him under caution at Martinsville.
All the Miami Heat did was set a franchise single-season record for wins with four games left to play, clinch the top overall spot in the NBA and secure home-court advantage for the entirety of the playoffs.
Leishman, off in the ninth group of the day, held the lead at 6-under-par 66 until Garcia, in the sixth-to-last group, matched him.