- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Sports Items
General manager Jed Hoyer and assistant Jason McLeod are leaving the San Diego Padres to accept similar positions in the Chicago Cubs' front office.
With the game of the year a week away, and No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama taking the weekend off, the other national championship contenders will be jostling for position behind the SEC superpowers on Saturday.
Derrick Johnson seems to be getting better and better.
Sergio Garcia wants to become the first Spaniard to win the Andalucia Masters at Valderrama, where defending champion Graeme McDowell leads the challengers.
Detroit quarterback Matthew Stafford was able to practice Wednesday on his injured right ankle, although backup Shaun Hill took some snaps with the first team.
Back home at Kettler Capitals Iceplex, it sounded like Michal Neuvirth's bruised right heel was healed and that he'd be back between the pipes Thursday night against the Edmonton Oilers.
Mike Green was still limping around Wednesday. Even worse was that he was limping around after not taking part in the Washington Capitals' practice at Rexall Place.
Don't worry if big, powerful Derrick Johnson sees you stealing his parking space.
Unhappy he was trade bait, Eagles cornerback Asante Samuel criticized management and compared the team's front-office to people who play fantasy football.