- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
Latest Sports Items
Denny Hamlin figures this weekend is when NASCAR's real championship contenders begin to separate themselves from the pack. He thinks he's part of that group _ and he's off to a pretty good start.
Dezmon Briscoe put up numbers last season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that would have made him among the top wide receivers with the Washington Redskins: 35 catches including six touchdowns.
Played before 42,723 at M&T Bank Stadium, Saturday's friendly between English stalwarts Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur was high on enthusiasm among the supporters — but not so much on the field.
It only took Zlatan Ibrahimovic two minutes into Saturday night's 1-1 draw against D.C. United to show his new club, Paris Saint-Germain, why he's worth more than $17 million a year.
There aren't too many people out there who still don't know what Jordan Zimmermann can do on the mound. Not too many who haven't heard that, despite being less heralded than some of his rotation mates, his talent and consistency could rival any in the game.
The glove on Ross Detwiler's right hand bore the brunt of his frustration.
Tebowmania nearly got rained out.
Ryan Harrison left the Olympics with a mangled racket as a souvenir. Donald Young departed with his losing streak intact. Christina McHale bid farewell after receiving a sympathetic hug from Michelle Obama.
Carl Edwards qualified second and Joey Logano third for Sunday's Brickyard 400, unfamiliar territory for both.