- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Sports Items
Notre Dame dealt with a mobile quarterback in beating Purdue last week. Now the Irish have a much bigger challenge: Stop Michigan's Denard Robinson, an even faster QB who keeps the ball and likes to run with it.
France's recovery from a humiliating World Cup finally began with a first win in European Championship qualifying on Tuesday night, while Germany and the Netherlands earned their second straight victories.
Charley Hoffman's flowing blond locks attract plenty of attention. Now his golf game is getting noticed, too.
The Washington Nationals recalled right-hander Yunesky Maya from Triple-A Syracuse on Tuesday, hours before his major league debut against the New York Mets.
Tiger Woods was a no-brainer as a captain's pick for the Ryder Cup.
Ben Roethlisberger loves to be the guy who gets his team out of trouble, throws the big touchdown pass, makes the play that changes a season.
A statue of Hall of Famer Billy Williams was dedicated by the Chicago Cubs outside Wrigley Field on Tuesday.
Minnesota Wild center James Sheppard has a fractured left kneecap and there is no timetable for his return.
Darrelle Revis and Rex Ryan looked at each other, huddled in a conference room in Florida, and immediately knew they had the same game plan.