- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sports Items
Steve Nash needed three injections for pain relief on the Los Angeles Lakers' day off. He's still more likely to play in Game 3 on Friday night than Steve Blake or Jodie Meeks.
Brooklyn guard Joe Johnson's foot is feeling better, and that's about all he was willing to say about his status for Game 3 of the Nets' playoff series against the Chicago Bulls.
Short on glam, slim on glitter, the NFL draft was still nothing less than a rock solid B-plus.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has secured a familiar sponsor for seven races over the next two seasons.
Heavy rain, lightning and a severe weather warning have disrupted Wednesday's Pro-Am event at the PGA Tour's Zurich Classic, briefly forcing players and fans to take shelter in the TPC Louisiana clubhouse.
One year ago, Jason Dufner's victory at the Zurich Classic made him the fifth player in the last eight years to celebrate his maiden PGA Tour triumph in New Orleans.
Russ Smith is staying at Louisville to chase another NCAA championship and a degree.
Jack Nicklaus thinks Tiger Woods got the proper ruling at the Masters.
Kevin Harvick ditched the victory burnout for a sloshy slide into home plate.