- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Sports Items
One of the most popular labels in golf is the best player to have never won a major, which can be looked at two ways. The bad news is that it means a player has never won a major. The good news is that he's at least thought highly enough to be considered.
Indiana junior Victor Oladipo is heading to the NBA. Cody Zeller could be next.
Players' lawyer David Frederick also called the NFL's brain-injury committee "a sham" that spread misinformation. Frederick's remarks came in a pivotal hearing Tuesday in Philadelphia on lawsuits filed by about 4,200 former players and their families.
The Schimmel sisters certainly tried to summon one more magical performance for Louisville.
The last time Phil Mickelson took off the week leading up to the Masters Tournament, it didn’t turn out well. After skipping the 2007 Houston Open, Mickelson never found his rhythm the following week at Augusta National Golf Club.
St. Louis Cardinals closer Jason Motte faces reconstructive elbow surgery if his condition does not improve in the next three weeks or so.
Tiger Woods will play the first two rounds of the Masters with Luke Donald and Scott Piercy.
Norwegian GM Magnus Carlsen's moonwalking gambit getting ahead while moving backward inspires some thoughts on some of the game's most famous losses over the years.
Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon signed the lineup card for Joe Nathan's 300th career save and gave it to the Texas Rangers closer.