- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Sports Items
Dont'a Hightower has a long to-do list for Alabama's fall camp: Change positions, replace a Butkus Award winner, return from a serious knee injury and take charge of the national champions' defense.
There will almost certainly be a moment this season when Miami kicker Matt Bosher sprints toward an opposing returner, ready to deliver a jarring, high-speed tackle.
The chief doctor of Lance Armstrong's U.S. Postal Service-backed cycling team when the rider won five of his Tour de France victories has dismissed Floyd Landis' doping allegations.
Rex Ryan strolled over to the stands, dozens of fans screaming his name.
Minnesota Vikings receiver Percy Harvin has returned to practice for the first time since collapsing on the field last week because of a migraine headache.
Maybe it's youth. Maybe it's injuries. Maybe's it's paranoia or possibly a dose of reality.
The Kansas City Chiefs have opened their Hall of Honor in the renovated Arrowhead Stadium, and it's expected to become a favorite destination for fans on game days.
Leon Washington is back.
South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier says the team won't protest potential penalties it may get from the NCAA if it finds players violated rules.