- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Sports Items
The Los Angeles Dodgers signed outfielder Andre Ethier to a five-year deal through 2017 on Tuesday, keeping him and Matt Kemp together in the middle of the lineup.
Detroit Tigers closer Jose Valverde denied throwing a spitball in the ninth inning of Sunday night's 7-6 win over the Cincinnati Reds.
Pop Warner football players won't be taking quite as many hits from now on.
After all those Grand Slam finals between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, a record eight in all, there's a new tantalizing tennis rivalry.
Jonathan Quick and Martin Brodeur hugged and exchanged a few private words in the Stanley Cup finals handshake line.
Luke Donald carries the pride of England on his shoulders and big expectations as the world's top-ranked golfer at the U.S. Open this week.
Soon after a concussion interrupted his baseball career, Brian Roberts was more concerned with simply living a normal life than returning to the game he loves.
Wimbledon organizers say former champion Lleyton Hewitt has received one of several wild cards for the tournament, which begins June 25.
Bubba Watson is a Masters champion. Yet this big hitter with an imaginative swing is wary of what awaits at the U.S. Open. So much so that he's warning fans to beware of wild drives this week at The Olympic Club.