- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Sports Items
Albert Pujols hit his 400th home run Thursday night, becoming the 47th major league player to reach the milestone.
It's late into practice and Jeff Quinn's vocal chords are starting to give out, when suddenly a call quarterback Jerry Davis makes at the line of scrimmage catches the Buffalo Bulls rookie coach's attention.
Iowa isn't expecting running back Brandon Wegher to return any time soon.
Two people familiar with the NCAA investigation at North Carolina say the school will discuss academic violations within the football program at a news conference Thursday night.
Past U.S. Open champions Maria Sharapova and Svetlana Kuznetsova have been placed in the same quarter of the tournament draw as No. 1-seeded Caroline Wozniacki.
The Dallas Stars have agreed to terms with defenseman Nicklas Grossman on a two-year contract worth $3.25 million.
Florida freshmen Ronald Powell and Dominique Easley were back at practice Thursday, two days after skipping part of a session and setting off speculation they would transfer.
A top official of the National Hockey League Players' Association denied reports Thursday that Donald Fehr, the former leader of baseball's players' union, accepted an offer to take the top job at the NHLPA.
Texas and Southern California, who last met in the Rose Bowl in 2006, have scheduled games in 2017 and 2018.