- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Sports Items
Playing hunches does not get a coach into the Hall of Fame. It certainly didn't get Rick Pitino to the threshold.
It's Friday night in a dangerous Chicago neighborhood, and a steady stream of teenagers slip inside the gym at Kennicott Park.
Boston Red Sox pitcher John Lackey, making his first major league start since elbow surgery, left Saturday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays with a strained right biceps.
Word is four National Football League players are on their way out — of the closet, that is.
Zou Shiming works the speed bag at the Wild Card Gym with the skill of a veteran pro fighter, popping it back and forth with dozens of precise punches. Watching from a near corner, Freddie Roach chuckles.
Former Pac-12 Conference coordinator of officials Ed Rush says he was just trying to "lighten the mood" in a tense locker room when he "jokingly" made offers of $5,000 or a trip to Mexico for any referee who disciplined Arizona coach Sean Miller during the league tournament.
After slicing through downtown traffic in the type of motorcade a head of state might expect, Geno Auriemma stepped out of Connecticut's bus, bowed his head to receive a Mardi Gras-style beaded necklace with a Final Four medallion on it and entered the team hotel to the music of a live brass band.
JR Motorsports says Jeffrey Earnhardt will drive the team's No. 5 Chevrolet in the Nationwide Series race in Richmond later this month.