- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Sports Items
Manny Ramirez has his first hit with the White Sox.
Quick, name a Big 12 quarterback being mentioned as a Heisman Trophy candidate.
Tommy Jordan never dreamed much would come of his trip to a Florida football camp after his sophomore season Ridgefield High School.
Missouri running back Derrick Washington was dismissed from the team Wednesday, two days after being charged with sexual assaulting a former tutor in her bedroom over the summer.
Miami is looking to play at Yankee Stadium.
The Auburn Tigers enter this season with a No. 22 ranking and are predicted to finish third in the Southeastern Conference Western Division by league media, which would be a two-spot improvement from last season.
The Chicago Cubs rededicated a statue of late broadcaster Harry Caray outside Wrigley Field on Wednesday.
The Milwaukee Brewers have called up right-hander Jeremy Jeffress, their top pick in the 2006 amateur draft who has been suspended twice for violating Major League Baseball's drug policy.
Hold your breath, Big Ten fans: The conference will announce Wednesday evening how it intends to break into two, six-team divisions starting next season.