- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Sports Items
Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney (MAK'-uh-lay-nee) of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" hit a home run with their new baby boy.
Name: A.C. Leonard
Adrian Beltre homered to spark a five-run second inning, and the Boston Red Sox beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-4 on Thursday night to salvage a .500 road trip.
One of Georgia's top defensive back prospects won't be playing defense this season.
Jeoffrey Pagan can just about do it all on defense, and that's a big reason why the defensive end at Asheville High School is headed to Florida next fall.
Good weather, cheap tickets, convenient parking and even bobblehead giveaway nights can't spark much interest in a meaningless September game between the Nationals and Marlins, two teams whose payrolls tipped off their lowly intentions to fans even before the season began.
Charone Peake is relieved to have the very big weight off his 6-foot-4 shoulders entering his final high school season.
Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops suggests giving amnesty to college athletes who expose shady agents. A Florida sports agent wants national oversight of his beleaguered industry. The NCAA says it's working on the problem _ but it could take a while.