- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Sports Items
Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy is not practicing because of a minor thumb injury sustained in his NFL exhibition debut.
Running back Fred Jackson has a broken bone in his left hand, leaving his status uncertain for the Buffalo Bills' season opener.
Even with the Wanamaker Trophy at his side, Martin Kaymer could not believe he was a major champion.
Carolina Panthers receiver Steve Smith has been activated off the physically unable to perform list and has caught live passes for the first time since breaking his left arm.
The Washington Nationals and No. 1 overall draft pick Bryce Harper are facing a deadline to get a deal done.
The clock hit zero. The middle of the field opened up. Tim Tebow took off. Everyone knew he wouldn't be stopped short of the end zone.
Tiger Woods remained No. 1 in the world ranking Monday, though not even close to that on two lists _ the Ryder Cup and FedEx Cup _ that mean much more these days.
Few things make a major championship more memorable than a playoff.
Just like his coach, Sam Bradford was happy with the decision-making in the St. Louis Rams' preseason opener. The No. 1 overall pick realizes he needs work elsewhere, starting with the center snap.