- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Latest Sports Items
The NFL concentrated on player safety on the second day of the owners meetings, yet didn't vote on the most contentious rule proposal.
March 17-20 _ Annual league meeting, Phoenix
This should be a time for some serious pride in the Atlantic 10.
The NFL is looking to make the Rooney Rule more effective after eight available coaching jobs and seven for general managers did not go to a minority candidate.
The New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox will honor the community of Newtown and the memory of those killed in the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School when the teams play opening day April 1 at Yankee Stadium.
The New York Yankees might be minus Derek Jeter on opening day.
Kyle Busch left little doubt his confidence is just fine during pre-race introductions at Bristol Motor Speedway, where the track allows drivers to say whatever they want to the crowd.
Indiana coach Tom Crean was a believer in Victor Oladipo right from the start.
Reeling from their fifth loss in seven games, several Washington Capitals players sat in the visitors' locker room at Consol Energy Center Tuesday night and found positives.