- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
Jim Larranaga was in the Miami locker room before a game during this regular season, talking about the importance of defense, when he decided words were not going to be enough to illustrate his point.
Even Houston coach Kevin McHale is caught up in the Miami Heat's winning streak, and he wouldn't mind seeing it continue against his former team.
A look at the NCAA men's tournament, the 68-team free-for-all that begins Tuesday and ends three weeks from now at the Final Four in Atlanta:
Boise State coach Leon Rice was hoping for the best and secretly dreading the worst when he gathered his team to watch the NCAA tournament selection show.
Gonzaga, which is No. 1 in The Associated Press rankings for the first time, is expected to land the top seed out West. Beyond that, it was a bit of a mystery after the topsy-turvy season.
Mike Krzyzewski and Tom Izzo have been regulars in the NCAA tournament, both making multiple Final Four appearances and winning national titles in impressive streaks of appearances.
Now that the sanction has handcuffed the Redskins through the first week of free agency this year, there figure to be some cold stares, awkward exchanges and general tension this week at the NFL annual meetings here at the posh Arizona Biltmore resort.
Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Sony Open that begins Monday in Key Biscayne, Fla., to rest his left knee.