- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Sports Items
Jim Leyland was still dazed a day later. So were baseball fans everywhere, trying to explain one of the wackiest wrap-ups to the sport's regular season. In case you missed it:
Dustin Johnson says there is no friction between him and fellow American Tiger Woods after losing his caddie to the former No. 1.
Another sellout at AT&T Park, a fine showing at Petco Park and a nice send-off at Sun Life Stadium.
Colts linebacker Pat Angerer wasn't exactly thrilled with his career-high 20 tackles against Pittsburgh this past Sunday.
The Boston Red Sox completed their September collapse in horrific and historic fashion, falling out of the playoff chase by allowing two ninth-inning runs in a 4-3 loss to the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night.
When Craig Anderson looks at his teammates lined up in front of him, the Ottawa Senators goaltender can't help but feel he's seen this situation before.
New captain Chris Pronger, recovering from two offseason surgeries, made his preseason debut in the Flyers' 2-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Thursday night.
"Fire away," Red Sox general manager Theo Epstein told reporters at the start of his season-ending news conference. And then, because he's seen how things go in Boston when a team doesn't live up to high expectations, he added, "Not literally."
Soaked with beer and champagne, Albert Pujols and Lance Berkman embraced in the St. Louis Cardinals plastic-wrapped clubhouse, basking in a celebration no one thought possible less than a month ago.