- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Sports Items
A mini-kerfuffle unfolded between the Nationals and Phillies on Wednesday after Stephen Strasburg hit Chase Utley's back ankle with an errant fastball.
Had the Caps not been able to erase a three-goal deficit to beat the Boston Bruins in overtime, they would have fallen into last place in the Eastern Conference.
Ryan Braun understands why many people are skeptical of him, given the way his name has twice been linked to performance-enhancing drugs.
Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer has been called upon to replace injured Yankees slugger Mark Teixeira on the United States team for the World Baseball Classic.
Tim Floyd insists he is not heading back to Southern California.
Justin Harding of South Africa had an 8-under 64 on Wednesday to lead three players in a 36-hole qualifier who earned spots in the British Open for the first time.
Oklahoma City forward Serge Ibaka has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for striking Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers in the groin area during Sunday's game.
Dez Wells led Maryland with 18 points and Nick Faust had 16. The Terrapins missed 20 of 23 attempts from 3-point range.