- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Sports Items
Authorities say the body of someone who apparently committed suicide was found at a college football stadium in Ohio, hours before a game was to kick off.
The list is 20 names long. Way too long, really. Reading them might depress you or anger you or make you laugh, depending on your level of disenchantment.
N.C. State's offense did little to impress in the second half of Saturday's game. Virginia found a way to do even less.
Dominique Davis set two NCAA records for consecutive completions, connecting on all 26 of his first-half throws to extend his streak to 36 straight over two games, and East Carolina squeezed past skidding Navy 38-35 on Saturday night.
Josh Hamilton and the Rangers are heading home with all the momentum _ and their slumbering offense is finally showing signs of life.
Nashville Predators defenseman Shea Weber was fined $2,500 by the NHL on Friday for boarding Vancouver forward Jannik Hansen on Thursday night.
The tattoo parlor owner whose purchase of Ohio State memorabilia triggered a far-reaching football scandal says he has received death threats and saw his family's finances destroyed.
The Pac-12 Conference suspended 10 players Friday for their involvment in a fight that occurred during the first half of the UCLA-Arizona football game Thursday night.
Alex Ovechkin saw a big swath of white netting. When the puck fluttered onto his stick, he slammed it home and proceeded to celebrate with the full Wayne Gretzky fist pump.