- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
Latest Sports Items
Albert Haynesworth's sore knee has kept him from taking the Washington Redskins conditioning test for the third straight day.
On the eve of her practice debut as a female head coach of a high school team, Natalie Randolph put a black visor over her dreadlocks and got a close-up look at the big time on the sidelines Thursday at Washington Redskins training camp.
Rickey Jackson's fearsome pass rush rarely came from the blind side.
Ben Roethlisberger got a thumb's up from NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, and praise for the way he's reshaping his life. What's missing for now is a reduction of his six-game suspension.
The Houston Texans are close to signing All-Pro receiver Andre Johnson to a new contract.
Green Bay Packers safety Atari Bigby will have surgery on his troublesome left ankle on Friday and hopes to heal within a month.
The Washington Redskins have ordered an MRI on Albert Haynesworth's sore knee.
NFL sacks king Elvis Dumervil might miss the season with a torn chest muscle.
Even as the Washington Redskins ordered an MRI on Albert Haynesworth's sore left knee, coach Mike Shanahan gave yet another reason why he's adamant about having the two-time All-Pro defensive tackle pass the team's conditioning test.