- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Latest Sports Items
So Tom Brady got a contract extension. Big deal.
The NFL says it will look into whether questions asked of Colorado tight end Nick Kasa at the combine violated any laws or league policies banning employers from inquiring about a possible employee's sexual orientation.
Erskine has consistently played in a top-four role this season, making the most out of his clean slate during the Adam Oates regime.
Derrick Rose stood chatting with coach Tom Thibodeau for several minutes Wednesday after practice. Then, the Chicago Bulls' superstar worked on his jumper.
Kyrie Irving is following Cleveland's prescribed plan of rest.
Mardy Fish hopes to put together a complete tournament schedule for the rest of 2013, including the three remaining Grand Slam events, after he ends a six-month absence brought on by a heart condition.
Jimmie Johnson's second Daytona 500 victory came with another big prize _ a two-year contract extension from primary sponsor Lowe's.
Rain postponed most of the singles matches at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships on Wednesday.
This is not the rivalry anyone had in mind when Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy began the year.