- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
Latest Sports Items
After a 32-year wait, Dick LeBeau finally was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday night.
Colts players liked what Roger Goodell told them about the 2012 Super Bowl.
Iowa running back Jewel Hampton entered his sophomore year with the starting job all but locked up.
Adewale Ojomo leaned back in his seat and smiled.
John Randle, the NFL's career sacks leader among defensive tackles, has been inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
No. 4 seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland reached her first final in 10 months with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova at the Mercury Insurance Open on Saturday night.
Penny Taylor had 18 points, eight assists and five rebounds to lead the Phoenix Mercury over the San Antonio Silver Stars 103-87 on Friday night.
Southern California fullback Stanley Havili was allowed to return to practice Saturday after a one-day ban for a pre-training camp fight with teammate T.J. Bryant.
Red Wings general manager Ken Holland says Chris Chelios is going to work for the team.