- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Latest Sports Items
Michael Jordan's No. 23 has long been synonymous with greatness. Now that number has a completely different meaning for him.
Andrew Luck already has a pretty good idea of what to expect in his new NFL digs. He'll be wearing a No. 12 jersey, getting used to a new set of teammates and dealing with all those comparisons to a high-profile quarterback.
Once the NFL draft got past quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III, it was like a day on Wall Street. Everybody wanted to make a trade.
In front of some of the players he molded into one of soccer's greatest teams, Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said Friday he will leave at the end of the season and bring to a close a four-year reign of unprecedented success.
FIFA has announced plans to test goal-line technology in live matches.
Carl Crawford has a sprained ligament in his throwing elbow and the Boston Red Sox left fielder will remain sidelined for a while.
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola will not continue as coach of the Spanish club after this season and assistant Tito Vilanova will take over.
Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest NBA player ever, is poised to become the owner of the worst team in league history.
Michael Jordan, arguably the greatest NBA player ever, is poised to become the owner of the worst team in league history. His embarrassingly bad Charlotte Bobcats have one last shot to avoid the title.