- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
Latest Sports Items
A Muslim group and German soccer authorities said Wednesday they have determined that professional Muslim players may break their fast during the holy month of Ramadan.
The Los Angeles Angels scratched right-hander Joel Pineiro with a muscle strain just moments before he was scheduled to start Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox.
Bobby Wyatt shot a 57 at the Alabama Boys State Junior Championship.
The NFL will distribute a new poster to teams that warns of the dangers from concussions in much harsher language than the league had previously used.
The Los Angeles Kings signed left wing Alexei Ponikarovsky to a one-year contract Tuesday after losing Alexander Frolov to the New York Rangers and falling short in their pursuit of Ilya Kovalchuk.
Cristie Kerr has her sights set on a return to the top of world rankings when she tees off at the Women's British Open at Royal Birkdale on Thursday.
Paula Creamer still plays with a bandage. What she no longer plays with is a burden.
NFL veteran offensive lineman Harry Galbreath has died. He was 45.
Fans will be able to bring their cell phones on the course at next month's Wyndham Championship.