- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Sports Items
Kyle Larson won't have a second thought about getting back in a race car following his frightening crash at Daytona International Speedway.
After both were eliminated in the first round of the Match Play Championship, No. 1 and No. 2 in the world played two rounds Sunday morning at The Medalist. McIlroy said Woods won the first 18 holes, and he won the second match.
Moments before Danica Patrick climbed into her car for the start of the Daytona 500, Tony Stewart leaned in closely to give his driver some last-minute advice.
The record is still an eyesore at 18-37, but it is a significant improvement over the 4-28 mark the team "boasted" not that long ago.
The defenseman is by far the Caps' leader in ice time, averaging 26:33 a game before the injury. In the meantime, the team leaned heavily on John Carlson.
David Beckham will make his first start for Paris Saint-Germain in the French Cup match against rival Marseille on Wednesday.
Albert Pujols is nearly ready to start running on the field in the Los Angeles Angels slugger's deliberate recovery from offseason surgery on his right knee.
NASCAR's All-Star race format has been changed again, but this time to discourage drivers from riding around at the back of the field.