- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Sports Items
NASCAR will open the 2011 Chase for the Sprint Cup championship at Chicagoland Speedway, shifting the start of its title-deciding 10-race format to the second largest media market the series serves.
Center Joakim Noah and the Chicago Bulls are discussing a possible contract extension and hope to have an agreement by the start of the season.
It's all quiet now in Juan Pablo Montoya's corner at Earnhardt Ganassi Racing. No shouting or cursing. A near-perfect race has the No. 42 team feeling pretty darn good for a change.
With Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice in the house one night after going into the hall, an offensive show seemed in order.
Indianapolis police have dropped a public intoxication charge against Colts defensive lineman John Gill, who was arrested early Sunday after officers found him passed out in a ditch.
Browns defensive back Gerard Lawson has been arrested in Cleveland on charges that include driving under the influence.
Indianapolis Colts reserve defensive lineman John Gill isn't expected to play for the team this season after a public intoxication arrest over the weekend.
Cleveland Browns defensive back Gerard Lawson returned to practice Monday, one day after he was arrested on charges that include driving under the influence.
The Minnesota Vikings are still missing wide receiver Percy Harvin.