- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Sports Items
Kevin Love has passed all concussion tests and been cleared by the NBA to return to the court, but the MInnesota Timberwolves aren't about to take any chances with the new face of their franchise.
Justus Pickett received immediate on-field experience last fall at Maryland.
Gio Gonzalez walked through the Washington Nationals' clubhouse Sunday morning disappointed. Instead of his crisp white home uniform, he threw on shorts and a workout shirt, laced up his cleats and grabbed his glove.
Denny Hamlin held off hard-charging Martin Truex Jr. down the stretch Sunday to win at Kansas Speedway for the first time.
Chris Pontius scored his first career hat trick to lead D.C. United to a 4-1 victory over the New York Red Bulls on Sunday night.
Genoa players stripped off their shirts in a gesture of apology to angry, flare-throwing fans Sunday as their protests forced a 45-minute suspension of the team's 4-1 loss to Siena in Serie A.
The Washington Nationals got their first series sweep of the season Sunday when rain washed away their afternoon finale with the Miami Marlins. Having won the first two games of the series, the Nationals (12-4) wrapped up an 8-2 homestand with their fifth straight series victory.
Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.
Florida coach Kevin Dineen was fretting on the bench as the Panthers were trying to protect a two-goal lead, a mere minute away from taking a 3-2 lead over New Jersey in an Eastern Conference first-round playoff matchup.