- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Latest Sports Items
Taylor Braun made a bold statement after North Dakota State's 2013 Summit League championship loss to South Dakota State.
Former Indianapolis Colts running back Donald Brown has agreed to a three-year deal with the San Diego Chargers.
The Minnesota Vikings and veteran offensive lineman Joe Berger have agreed to a one-year contract.
Steve Sarkisian said his first day of spring practice as Southern California's new coach "felt different."
Manu Ginobili scored 22 points and Tony Parker had 20 as the league-leading San Antonio Spurs beat the Chicago Bulls 104-96 on Tuesday night.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Jamie Benn scored 3:42 into overtime on Tuesday, giving the Dallas Stars a 3-2 victory over the St. Louis Blues one night after teammate Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench.
Is the start of free agency a signal that the Redskins are changing their building philosophy to put a team around RG3?
Jonathan Martin was traded from Miami to the San Francisco 49ers on Tuesday night to play once more for Jim Harbaugh, who publicly expressed his support of Martin last year and called him a "personal friend."