- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Sports Items
If the case made by USC for an NCAA tournament bid wasn't strong enough already, the Trojans added an emphatic headline on Saturday night.
Mikh McKinney scored 19 points and grabbed six rebounds as Sacramento State stomped Montana State 84-59 on Saturday night in the regular season finale for both teams.
Paul Watson made 4 of 8 3-point attempts, totaling 16 points, to lead Fresno State to a dominating 69-56 victory over San Jose State Saturday night.
The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic.
The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game.
Djuan Piper converted an off-balance jumper from just inside the foul line with 5.1 seconds remaining to lift Rainier Beach over Eastside Catholic 47-45 and earn a third straight Class 3A boys state championship.
Zoe Moser dominated the first half, Jenna Moser took over in the second and Colton captured its sixth straight Washington Class 1B girls championship with a 68-32 victory Tekoa-Oakesdale on Saturday night.
Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.