- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
Latest Sports Items
Kaepernick said Tuesday that he'll be training in the Atlanta area within a week, and the strong-armed and fleet-footed quarterback will bring some of his receivers along with him. All of it is part of Kaepernick's quick evolution from backup to starter that will continue when he enters training camp as the unquestioned franchise star.
After finishing next to last in the league, the New York Giants began a defensive facelift by releasing veteran linebacker Michael Boley.
Yahoo Sports is reporting that Milwaukee slugger Ryan Braun's name is listed in the records of the Florida clinic under investigation by Major League Baseball for allegedly providing banned substances to athletes.
Brandon Webb, who won the NL Cy Young Award in 2006 and was one of the top pitchers in baseball before being beset by arm injuries, is retiring.
Braden Holtby is tasked with stopping a fair share of breakaways and odd-man rushes. But those aren't the scoring chances that the Washington Capitals goaltender fears.
Chuck Pagano walks into the Colts complex now and looks like his old self.
The 30-year-old midfielder, a veteran of three World Cups and the American career leader in goals and assists, is taking a break from soccer following the Los Angeles Galaxy's second straight Major League Soccer title.
Officials of the Superdome and its utility company said Tuesday that they will hire outside experts to investigate the cause of a 34-minute power failure that halted the Super Bowl.
The Baltimore Ravens carried off the Lombardi Trophy. Their beaten opponent has a better chance of doing it next season.