- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Officials of the Superdome and its utility company said Tuesday that they will hire outside experts to investigate the cause of a 34-minute power failure that halted the Super Bowl.
The 30-year-old midfielder, a veteran of three World Cups and the American career leader in goals and assists, is taking a break from soccer following the Los Angeles Galaxy's second straight Major League Soccer title.
Coach John Harbaugh addressed the gathering in War Memorial Plaza, thanking the public for their support and saying that the fans "are truly champions." He led the crowd in a call-and-response chant, saying, "What's our name?" The fans screamed "Ravens!"
NBC officials said at a news conference Tuesday that the network will televise events the night of Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. That night's coverage will include slopestyle snowboarding, likely starring American boarder Shaun White.
Going into Tuesday night's game, the Washington Capitals captain had two goals and none at even strength, while the Toronto Maple Leafs forward had yet to score a goal in his first nine games of the season.
There is only one thing missing from Niveen Rasheed's incredible career at Princeton: an NCAA tournament victory.
Kaepernick said Tuesday that he'll be training in the Atlanta area within a week, and the strong-armed and fleet-footed quarterback will bring some of his receivers along with him. All of it is part of Kaepernick's quick evolution from backup to starter that will continue when he enters training camp as the unquestioned franchise star.
The track president of Michigan International Speedway is issuing a unique challenge to Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski.
Superdome officials warned just months before the Super Bowl that the venue's electrical system could suffer a power outage and rushed to replace some of the equipment ahead of the big game.