- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Sports Items
Houston receiver Andre Johnson has left the Texans' game against the Steelers with an apparent right leg injury.
Pittsburgh linebacker James Harrison has left the Steelers' game against the Texans with an eye injury.
I'm back in school at Florida State after doing a lot of traveling the past couple of weeks. And trying to make some money. I had a chance to play in the Jimmer [Fredette] all-star game in Utah. I was glad to be invited to play. There were a lot of skilled, talented players in that game. It was good to be there with everybody.
Ben Roethlisberger limped around the Pittsburgh Steelers' locker room, unsure if his injured left foot might send him to the sideline next week.
Jonathan Lucroy drove in the go-ahead run with a squeeze and the Milwaukee Brewers showed they could bunt as well as bash, breaking away from the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-4 Sunday to take a 2-0 lead in their NL division series.
Accepting a second straight loss to Air Force won't be easy for Navy as it moves forward in its season.
The first time he played in the NFL, Curtis Painter cost the Indianapolis Colts a shot at an undefeated season.
The NFC East seems to always have its way with the NFC West.
With a pair of touchdown passes and another Boise State victory, Kellen Moore moved up the ranks among college football's all time quarterbacks.