- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Sports Items
Going into Tuesday night's game, the Washington Capitals captain had two goals and none at even strength, while the Toronto Maple Leafs forward had yet to score a goal in his first nine games of the season.
NBC officials said at a news conference Tuesday that the network will televise events the night of Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014. That night's coverage will include slopestyle snowboarding, likely starring American boarder Shaun White.
Kaepernick said Tuesday that he'll be training in the Atlanta area within a week, and the strong-armed and fleet-footed quarterback will bring some of his receivers along with him. All of it is part of Kaepernick's quick evolution from backup to starter that will continue when he enters training camp as the unquestioned franchise star.
The track president of Michigan International Speedway is issuing a unique challenge to Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski.
Officials of the Superdome and its utility company said Tuesday that they will hire outside experts to investigate the cause of a 34-minute power failure that halted the Super Bowl.
Neither athletic director Wood Selig nor ODU President John Broderick took questions after making the announcement during a news conference at the school's on-campus arena. Taylor did not attend the news conference and was informed of Selig's decision earlier in the day.
Major League Baseball officials have asked the Miami News Times for records the alternative newspaper obtained for a story on alleged use of banned substances by several players.
Baltimore celebrated with its Super Bowl champion Ravens on Tuesday, with thousands of fans in purple lining the streets and packing the team's stadium for a celebration.
Chuck Pagano walks into the Colts complex now and looks like his old self.