- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
- U.S. clears sale of $680 million in Black Hawk helicopters to Mexico
- Justice Dept.’s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Kansas man wants ‘Murder’ tattoo removed from neck before murder trial
- Obama goes golfing as family mourns aunt’s death in Boston
- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
Latest Sports Items
Nick Toon and Lamar Miller know all about tough tasks. Their challenges won't get any easier as they head to the NFL.
On the first day of spring training, Albert Pujols stood before microphones in Arizona to formally introduce a new era for the Los Angeles Angels.
The New England Patriots selected wide receiver Jeremy Ebert of Northwestern with their second pick in the seventh round of the NFL draft on Saturday.
Mr. Irrelevant suddenly has a whole new meaning for Chandler Harnish.
Boston Red Sox slugger Ted Williams' 1949 MVP plaque sold Saturday for nearly $300,000 at the first major auction of his sports, military and personal memorabilia.
Matt Kenseth has been racing in NASCAR's top series since 1998, and the way things are now with multicar teams dominating the sport, it makes those days seem hardly recognizable.
Carl Edwards thought he had made a brilliant move, bolting to the lead from the outside on a restart with 85 laps to go at Richmond International Raceway.
Bulls star Derrick Rose will miss the rest of the season because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
The Washington Nationals were the recipients of three errors by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday night. Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw, the 2011 Cy Young Award winner, had no intention of being so charitable.