- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Sports Items
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard has been charged by the Football Association for kicking a ball boy during a League Cup match.
Guard Delonte West was acquired by the Texas Legends on Friday, setting him up in the NBA Development League three months after Dallas released him following a pair of suspensions.
Off the podium a year ago, Chip Ganassi Racing returned to the Rolex 24 at Daytona determined to collect another victory watch.
Murray beat Federer for the first time in a Grand Slam event to advance to the Australian Open final against top-ranked Novak Djokovic.
After their performance in a humiliating loss described by Troy Brouwer as "pathetic" and several others as "embarrassing," the Washington Capitals are like any golfer who shanked a drive or any kicker who doinked it off the upright. They just want to play again.
John Wall had 14 points and five assists in his first start of the season, and the no-longer-last Washington Wizards finally hit double digits in wins Friday night with a 114-101 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.
The banners hanging from Hinkle Fieldhouse's dusty rafters are a constant reminder of achievement at Butler.
Andre Agassi says one of the biggest regrets of his career was waiting until 1995 _ a full decade after turning professional _ to play in the Australian Open.
A 50-year-old computer technician from McHenry, Ill., made a half-court shot to win $75,000 and a hug from LeBron James.