- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Sports Items
Ray Lewis spent 17 seasons instilling fear in his opponents while serving as an inspirational leader for the Baltimore Ravens.
The NHL players' association delivered its latest counteroffer to the league Wednesday as the two sides try to resolve the lockout.
The Arizona Cardinals officially have begun their coaching search with a formal interview of defensive coordinator Ray Horton.
Left guard Kory Lichtensteiger is hopeful of being able to play in the Washington Redskins' NFC wild-card game against the Seattle Seahawks despite missing practice with a left ankle injury.
Anxious to avoid an Orange Bowl shocker, the Florida State Seminoles kept getting tricked.
Paul George had 29 points and 13 rebounds, D.J. Augustin scored 18 points, and the Indiana Pacers beat the Washington Wizards 89-81 on Wednesday night.
The NHL has kicked the ball back to the players' association in the form of another counteroffer as the sides play pingpong in the search for labor peace.
Before Kevin Sumlin became a successful head coach at Houston and Texas A&M, he learned plenty during five seasons and two national championship game appearances on Bob Stoops' staff at Oklahoma.
One team has made it to South Florida for the BCS championship and the other won't be far behind.