- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Sports Items
The NFL salary cap for 2012 is $120.6 million, barely above last year's figure.
Harvard was given a No. 12 seed in the NCAA tournament and has drawn a first-round matchup with Vanderbilt in Albuquerque, N.M.
The Associated Press, ESPN and bracketologists agree: Maryland is the fifth best women's basketball team in the country behind Baylor, Stanford, Connecticut and Notre Dame.
The Syracuse Orange, regular-season champions of the Big East and a Top 5 staple all season long, were given a No. 1 seed in the East Region of the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
Virginia Commonwealth is heading west in hopes of getting another run going in the NCAA tournament, and the Rams finally will play a fellow mid-major level school.
2012 March Madness by the numbers.
It's the worst-kept secret in the NHL that the Washington Capitals aren't a good road team. Even as players shook off concerns about lacking a recipe for success away from Verizon Center, the numbers and listless, lackluster performances told the story.
Lehigh, which defeated Bucknell in an upset last Wednesday to win the Patriot League tournament title, has been given a No. 15 seed, and will play Duke in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
An overview of Loyola as it heads into the NCAA tournament as a No. 15 seed.