- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Sports Items
NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly said Friday that he is out of ideas how to get negotiations back on track to save the hockey season.
The start of the European Tour's season-opening Nelson Mandela Championship has been delayed for a second straight day after heavy rain left most of the course under water.
Notre Dame is one of the few college football teams that truly can boast a national following.
Minutes after NHL Players' Association executive director Donald Fehr said the sides were in "complete agreement" on many issues in negotiations with the league toward a new collective bargaining agreement, he went back to reporters in New York City on Thursday night and told them: "There has been a development. It's not a positive one."
A Utah State basketball player who nearly died after collapsing during practice Tuesday is expected to be able play again.
Manti Te'o is one of the most important leaders for undefeated Notre Dame, having played in a ton of big games for the Fighting Irish.
Baseball's average salary increased 3.8 percent this year to a record $3.2 million.
U.S. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III and Brandt Snedeker shot a 10-under 62 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to take the first-round lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.
Wait `till Ricky comes back.