- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Sports Items
NBA champion Dirk Nowitzki carried a basketball with him to the mound before throwing out the first pitch for the Texas Rangers.
With their turn, the players passed.
The Sacramento Kings found a shooter they hope they can eventually pair in the backcourt with Tyreke Evans and a high-profile player to help in marketing when they ended up with high-scoring guard Jimmer Fredette after making a draft-day trade Thursday with Charlotte and Milwaukee.
Former Lakers lead assistant Brian Shaw has interviewed with the Indiana Pacers, and he could be on the staff within a week.
North Carolina has identified eight football players who accumulated 317 parking tickets that were uncovered in documents requested by media outlets covering the ongoing NCAA probe.
Defending champion Rafael Nadal was leading Gilles Muller 7-6 (6) in his third-round match at Wimbledon when rain stopped play for the day.
Andy Murray showed off his new favorite trick shot to an enraptured Centre Court crowd Friday.
The Houston Rockets hired a Hall of Fame power forward to coach the team, then added more big men to play for him during Thursday night's NBA draft.
One by one, the top frontcourt prospects were taken.